Where Turnout Matters: The Consequences of Uneven Turnout in City Politics
Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
Journal of Politics
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 515–535, May 2005
How to Cite
Hajnal, Z. and Trounstine, J. (2005), Where Turnout Matters: The Consequences of Uneven Turnout in City Politics. Journal of Politics, 67: 515–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2005.00327.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
- Manuscript submitted August 20, 2003 Final manuscript received June 8, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!