Electoral Incentives for Political Corruption under Open-List Proportional Representation
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2005
Journal of Politics
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 716–730, August 2005
How to Cite
Chang, E. C. C. (2005), Electoral Incentives for Political Corruption under Open-List Proportional Representation. Journal of Politics, 67: 716–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2005.00336.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2005
- Manuscript submitted April 11, 2004 Final manuscript received March 7, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!