Integration and Fragmentation in Political Science: Exploring Patterns of Scholarly Communication in a Divided Discipline
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
Journal of Politics
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 979–1005, November 2005
How to Cite
Garand, J. C. (2005), Integration and Fragmentation in Political Science: Exploring Patterns of Scholarly Communication in a Divided Discipline. Journal of Politics, 67: 979–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2005.00347.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!