The Effects of Turnout on Partisan Outcomes in U.S. Presidential Elections 1960–2000
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
Journal of Politics
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1248–1274, November 2005
How to Cite
Martinez, M. D. and Gill, J. (2005), The Effects of Turnout on Partisan Outcomes in U.S. Presidential Elections 1960–2000. Journal of Politics, 67: 1248–1274. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2005.00359.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript submitted October 4, 2004 Final manuscript received June 9, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!