The Politics of Path Dependency: Political Conflict in Historical Institutionalism
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
Journal of Politics
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1275–1300, November 2005
How to Cite
Peters, B. G., Pierre, J. and King, D. S. (2005), The Politics of Path Dependency: Political Conflict in Historical Institutionalism. Journal of Politics, 67: 1275–1300. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2005.00360.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript submitted April 21, 2001 Final manuscript received June 7, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!