The Politics of Path Dependency: Political Conflict in Historical Institutionalism
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
Journal of Politics
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1275–1300, November 2005
How to Cite
Peters, B. G., Pierre, J. and King, D. S. (2005), The Politics of Path Dependency: Political Conflict in Historical Institutionalism. Journal of Politics, 67: 1275–1300. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2005.00360.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript submitted April 21, 2001 Final manuscript received June 7, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!