Communities, Race, and Talk: An Analysis of the Occurrence of Civic Intergroup Dialogue Programs
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Journal of Politics
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 22–33, February 2006
How to Cite
Walsh, K. C. (2006), Communities, Race, and Talk: An Analysis of the Occurrence of Civic Intergroup Dialogue Programs. Journal of Politics, 68: 22–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2006.00366.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript submitted 17 February 2005 Manuscript accepted for publication 17 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!