Incumbency, Redistricting, and the Decline of Competition in U.S. House Elections
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Journal of Politics
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 75–88, February 2006
How to Cite
Abramowitz, A. I., Alexander, B. and Gunning, M. (2006), Incumbency, Redistricting, and the Decline of Competition in U.S. House Elections. Journal of Politics, 68: 75–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2006.00371.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript submitted 30 March 2004 Manuscript accepted for publication 10 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!