Elections and Markets: The Effect of Partisanship, Policy Risk, and Electoral Margins on the Economy
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Journal of Politics
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 89–103, February 2006
How to Cite
Fowler, J. H. (2006), Elections and Markets: The Effect of Partisanship, Policy Risk, and Electoral Margins on the Economy. Journal of Politics, 68: 89–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2006.00372.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript submitted 1 September 2004 Manuscript accepted for publication 28 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!