Racial Distancing in a Southern City: Latino Immigrants’ Views of Black Americans
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
Journal of Politics
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 571–584, August 2006
How to Cite
McClain, P. D., Carter, N. M., DeFrancesco Soto, V. M., Lyle, M. L., Grynaviski, J. D., Nunnally, S. C., Scotto, T. J., Kendrick, J. A., Lackey, G. F. and Cotton, K. D. (2006), Racial Distancing in a Southern City: Latino Immigrants’ Views of Black Americans. Journal of Politics, 68: 571–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2006.00446.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript submitted 9 May 2005 Manuscript accepted for publication 18 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!