The Conditional Effects of Minority Descriptive Representation: Black Legislators and Policy Influence in the American States
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
Journal of Politics
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 585–599, August 2006
How to Cite
Preuhs, R. R. (2006), The Conditional Effects of Minority Descriptive Representation: Black Legislators and Policy Influence in the American States. Journal of Politics, 68: 585–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2006.00447.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript submitted 25 July 2005 Manuscript accepted for publication 20 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!