Why Do Welfare States Persist?
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Journal of Politics
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 816–827, November 2006
How to Cite
Brooks, C. and Manza, J. (2006), Why Do Welfare States Persist?. Journal of Politics, 68: 816–827. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2006.00472.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript submitted 6 June 2005Manuscript accepted for publication 30 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!