Dominant Regimes and the Demise of Urban Democracy
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Journal of Politics
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 879–893, November 2006
How to Cite
Trounstine, J. (2006), Dominant Regimes and the Demise of Urban Democracy. Journal of Politics, 68: 879–893. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2006.00476.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript submitted 23 September 2005Manuscript accepted for publication 17 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!