The Oprah Effect: How Soft News Helps Inattentive Citizens Vote Consistently
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Journal of Politics
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 946–959, November 2006
How to Cite
Baum, M. A. and Jamison, A. S. (2006), The Oprah Effect: How Soft News Helps Inattentive Citizens Vote Consistently. Journal of Politics, 68: 946–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2006.00480.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript submitted 21 June 2005Manuscript accepted for publication 30 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!