Priming Effects in Complex Information Environments: Reassessing the Impact of News Discourse on Presidential Approval
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Journal of Politics
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 960–976, November 2006
How to Cite
Althaus, S. L. and Kim, Y. M. (2006), Priming Effects in Complex Information Environments: Reassessing the Impact of News Discourse on Presidential Approval. Journal of Politics, 68: 960–976. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2006.00481.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript submitted 7 January 2005Manuscript accepted for publication 17 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!