Checking the Federal Courts: The Impact of Congressional Statutes on Judicial Behavior
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Journal of Politics
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 1006–1017, November 2006
How to Cite
Randazzo, K. A., Waterman, R. W. and Fine, J. A. (2006), Checking the Federal Courts: The Impact of Congressional Statutes on Judicial Behavior. Journal of Politics, 68: 1006–1017. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2006.00483.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript submitted 2 August 2005Manuscript accepted for publication 30 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!