Selfish and Moral Politics: David Hume on Stability and Cohesion in the Modern State
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 169–181, February 2007
How to Cite
Church, J. (2007), Selfish and Moral Politics: David Hume on Stability and Cohesion in the Modern State. Journal of Politics, 69: 169–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00502.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript submitted 19 December 2005Manuscript accepted for publication 22 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!