Hamilton's Paradox: The Promise and Peril of Fiscal Federalism – By Jonathan A. Rodden
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 262–264, February 2007
How to Cite
Saiegh, S. M. (2007), Hamilton's Paradox: The Promise and Peril of Fiscal Federalism – By Jonathan A. Rodden. Journal of Politics, 69: 262–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00517.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!