Evolutionary Theory and Political Leadership: Why Certain People Do Not Trust Decision Makers
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 285–299, May 2007
How to Cite
Smith, K. B., Larimer, C. W., Littvay, L. and Hibbing, J. R. (2007), Evolutionary Theory and Political Leadership: Why Certain People Do Not Trust Decision Makers. Journal of Politics, 69: 285–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00532.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript submitted 22 December 2005Manuscript accepted for publication 30 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!