Terror and Ethnocentrism: Foundations of American Support for the War on Terrorism
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 320–338, May 2007
How to Cite
Kam, C. D. and Kinder, D. R. (2007), Terror and Ethnocentrism: Foundations of American Support for the War on Terrorism. Journal of Politics, 69: 320–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00534.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript submitted 28 June 2006Manuscript accepted for publication 22 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!