The International Court of Justice and the World's Three Legal Systems
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 397–415, May 2007
How to Cite
Powell, E. J. and Mitchell, S. M. (2007), The International Court of Justice and the World's Three Legal Systems. Journal of Politics, 69: 397–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00539.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript submitted 6 June 2005Manuscript accepted for publication 3 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!