Legislating Without Constraints: The Effect of Minority Districting on Legislators' Responsiveness to Constituency Preferences
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 442–456, May 2007
How to Cite
Gay, C. (2007), Legislating Without Constraints: The Effect of Minority Districting on Legislators' Responsiveness to Constituency Preferences. Journal of Politics, 69: 442–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00542.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript submitted 2 August 2005Manuscript accepted for publication 13 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!