Punishment or Protest? Understanding European Parliament Elections
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 495–510, May 2007
How to Cite
Hix, S. and Marsh, M. (2007), Punishment or Protest? Understanding European Parliament Elections. Journal of Politics, 69: 495–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00546.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript submitted 19 January 2006Manuscript accepted for publication 8 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!