Bizarre Beliefs and Rational Choices: A Behavioral Approach to Analytic Narratives
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 511–524, May 2007
How to Cite
Schiemann, J. W. (2007), Bizarre Beliefs and Rational Choices: A Behavioral Approach to Analytic Narratives. Journal of Politics, 69: 511–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00547.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript submitted 31 January 2005Manuscript accepted for publication 27 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!