Defining American Identity in the Twenty-First Century: How Much “There” is There?
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 597–615, August 2007
How to Cite
Schildkraut, D. J. (2007), Defining American Identity in the Twenty-First Century: How Much “There” is There?. Journal of Politics, 69: 597–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00562.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript submitted 30 June 2006Manuscript accepted for publication 20 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!