The Republicans Should Pray for Rain: Weather, Turnout, and Voting in U.S. Presidential Elections
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 649–663, August 2007
How to Cite
Gomez, B. T., Hansford, T. G. and Krause, G. A. (2007), The Republicans Should Pray for Rain: Weather, Turnout, and Voting in U.S. Presidential Elections. Journal of Politics, 69: 649–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00565.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript submitted 1 November 2005Manuscript accepted for publication 10 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!