Negative Agenda Control in the Senate and House: Fingerprints of Majority Party Power
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 689–700, August 2007
How to Cite
Gailmard, S. and Jenkins, J. A. (2007), Negative Agenda Control in the Senate and House: Fingerprints of Majority Party Power. Journal of Politics, 69: 689–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00568.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript submitted 19 June 2006Manuscript accepted for publication 16 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!