When Does Diffusion Matter? Explaining the Spread of Structural Pension Reforms Across Nations
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 701–715, August 2007
How to Cite
Brooks, S. M. (2007), When Does Diffusion Matter? Explaining the Spread of Structural Pension Reforms Across Nations. Journal of Politics, 69: 701–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00569.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript submitted 9 September 2005Manuscript accepted for publication 20 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!