Ideological Adaptation? The Survival Instinct of Threatened Legislators
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 828–843, August 2007
How to Cite
Kousser, T., Lewis, J. B. and Masket, S. E. (2007), Ideological Adaptation? The Survival Instinct of Threatened Legislators. Journal of Politics, 69: 828–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00578.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript submitted 18 November 2005Manuscript accepted for publication 18 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!