Accountability Debates: The Federalists, The Anti-Federalists, and Democratic Deficits
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 998–1014, November 2007
How to Cite
Borowiak, C. T. (2007), Accountability Debates: The Federalists, The Anti-Federalists, and Democratic Deficits. Journal of Politics, 69: 998–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00603.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript submitted 12 June 2006Manuscript accepted for publication 7 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!