Accountability Debates: The Federalists, The Anti-Federalists, and Democratic Deficits
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 998–1014, November 2007
How to Cite
Borowiak, C. T. (2007), Accountability Debates: The Federalists, The Anti-Federalists, and Democratic Deficits. Journal of Politics, 69: 998–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00603.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript submitted 12 June 2006Manuscript accepted for publication 7 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!