Testing Pendleton's Premise: Do Political Appointees Make Worse Bureaucrats?
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 1073–1088, November 2007
How to Cite
Lewis, D. E. (2007), Testing Pendleton's Premise: Do Political Appointees Make Worse Bureaucrats?. Journal of Politics, 69: 1073–1088. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00608.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript submitted 4 August 2006Manuscript accepted for publication 7 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!