The Mass Media and the Public's Assessments of Presidential Candidates, 1952–2000
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
Journal of Politics
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 1160–1175, November 2007
How to Cite
Gilens, M., Vavreck, L. and Cohen, M. (2007), The Mass Media and the Public's Assessments of Presidential Candidates, 1952–2000. Journal of Politics, 69: 1160–1175. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00615.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript submitted 8 June 2006Manuscript accepted for publication 7 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!