Interpersonal Relationships in Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia: A Review of Empirical Evidence
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 25–34, June 1994
How to Cite
Carter, M. M., Turovsky, J. and Barlow, D. H. (1994), Interpersonal Relationships in Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia: A Review of Empirical Evidence. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 1: 25–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.1994.tb00004.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Received September 7, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!