A Critical Examination of the Use of the Term and Concept of Comorbidity in Psychopathology Research
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 71–83, June 1994
How to Cite
Lilienfeld, S. O., Waldman, I. D. and Israel, A. C. (1994), A Critical Examination of the Use of the Term and Concept of Comorbidity in Psychopathology Research. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 1: 71–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.1994.tb00007.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Received January 5, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!