Clinical Manifestations of Prejudice in Psychotherapy: Toward a Strategy of Assessment and Treatment
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 296–309, December 1996
How to Cite
Sullaway, M. and Dunbar, E. (1996), Clinical Manifestations of Prejudice in Psychotherapy: Toward a Strategy of Assessment and Treatment. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 3: 296–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.1996.tb00084.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Received February 14, 1996; revised May 16, 1996; accepted June 5, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!