The Myth of Repressed Memory and the Realities of Science
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 356–362, December 1996
How to Cite
Loftus, E. F. (1996), The Myth of Repressed Memory and the Realities of Science. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 3: 356–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.1996.tb00089.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Received November 1, 1995; revised November 21, 1995; accepted January 10, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!