Cognitive-Behavioral and Pharmacological Treatment for Social Phobia: A Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 291–306, December 1997
How to Cite
Gould, R. A., Buckminster, S., Pollack, M. H., Otto, M. W. and Massachusetts, L. Y. (1997), Cognitive-Behavioral and Pharmacological Treatment for Social Phobia: A Meta-Analysis. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 4: 291–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.1997.tb00123.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Received September 5, 1996; accepted November 11, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!