Detecting Deception: Current Models and Directions
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 377–387, December 1997
How to Cite
Lanyon, R. I. (1997), Detecting Deception: Current Models and Directions. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 4: 377–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.1997.tb00128.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
- Received May 30, 1996; accepted July 25, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!