Integrating Interventions and Services Research: Progress and Prospects
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 1–8, Spring 2006
How to Cite
Southam-Gerow, M. A., Ringeisen, H. L. and Sherrill, J. T. (2006), Integrating Interventions and Services Research: Progress and Prospects. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 13: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2006.00001.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
- Received January 27, 2005; revised June 27, 2005; accepted June 28, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!