Jonathan S. Comer is now at Columbia University/New York State Psychiatric Institute.
Terrorism: The Psychological Impact on Youth
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 179–212, September 2007
How to Cite
Comer, J. S. and Kendall, P. C. (2007), Terrorism: The Psychological Impact on Youth. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 14: 179–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2007.00078.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Received September 4, 2006; revised October 11, 2006; accepted October 11, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!