Child Reactions to Terrorism: Cautions and Next Steps for Research
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 213–218, September 2007
How to Cite
Kazdin, A. E. (2007), Child Reactions to Terrorism: Cautions and Next Steps for Research. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 14: 213–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2007.00079.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
- Received November 14, 2006; accepted November 20, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!