Cognitive Processes in Cognitive Therapy: Evaluation of the Mechanisms of Change in the Treatment of Depression
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 224–239, September 2007
How to Cite
Garratt, G., Ingram, R. E., Rand, K. L. and Sawalani, G. (2007), Cognitive Processes in Cognitive Therapy: Evaluation of the Mechanisms of Change in the Treatment of Depression. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 14: 224–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2007.00081.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Received August 15, 2006; revised November 7, 2006; accepted November 7, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!