Could We Speed This Up? Accelerating Progress in Research on Mechanisms of Change in Cognitive Therapy of Depression
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 240–243, September 2007
How to Cite
Haaga, D. A. F. (2007), Could We Speed This Up? Accelerating Progress in Research on Mechanisms of Change in Cognitive Therapy of Depression. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 14: 240–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2007.00082.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Received December 19, 2006; revised January 5, 2007; accepted January 12, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!