Treatment of Depression and Mechanisms of Change: Strengthening the Links Among Theory, Research, and Practice
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 247–251, September 2007
How to Cite
Haubert, L. C. and Dobson, K. S. (2007), Treatment of Depression and Mechanisms of Change: Strengthening the Links Among Theory, Research, and Practice. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 14: 247–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2007.00084.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
- Received February 8, 2007; revised February 28, 2007; accepted March 8, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!