The Role of Clinical Psychology in Rural Mental Health Services: Defining Problems and Developing Solutions
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 283–298, September 2007
How to Cite
Jameson, J. P. and Blank, M. B. (2007), The Role of Clinical Psychology in Rural Mental Health Services: Defining Problems and Developing Solutions. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 14: 283–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2007.00089.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
- Received April 26, 2006; revised 1 July 26, 2006; revised 2 September 25, 2006; accepted September 26, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!