School-Based Mental Health Checkups: Ready for Practical Action?
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
© 2008 American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 217–223, September 2008
How to Cite
Shirk, S. R. and Jungbluth, N. J. (2008), School-Based Mental Health Checkups: Ready for Practical Action?. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 15: 217–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2008.00131.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
- Received December 19, 2007; accepted December 19, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!