Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: New Wave or Morita Therapy?
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
© 2008 American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 280–285, December 2008
How to Cite
Hofmann, S. G. (2008), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: New Wave or Morita Therapy?. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 15: 280–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2008.00138.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Received December 10, 2007; accepted December 11, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!