Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for the Anxiety Disorders: Two Approaches With Much to Offer
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
© 2008 American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 296–298, December 2008
How to Cite
Heimberg, R. G. and Ritter, M. R. (2008), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for the Anxiety Disorders: Two Approaches With Much to Offer. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 15: 296–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2008.00140.x
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
- Received January 14, 2008; accepted January 27, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!