Empirically Supported Training Approaches: The Who, What, and How of Disseminating Psychological Interventions
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
© 2008 American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 308–312, December 2008
How to Cite
Chu, B. C. (2008), Empirically Supported Training Approaches: The Who, What, and How of Disseminating Psychological Interventions. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 15: 308–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2008.00142.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Received October 8, 2007; accepted October 11, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!