Experiences Implementing the ACTION Treatment Program: Implications for Preventive Interventions
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
© 2008 American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 342–345, December 2008
How to Cite
Stark, K. D. (2008), Experiences Implementing the ACTION Treatment Program: Implications for Preventive Interventions. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 15: 342–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2008.00146.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Received March 4, 2008; accepted March 4, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!